It depends on each platform.
These are the general time frames. However, please note that sometimes it might take longer until the information is updated on the platforms.
- Facebook: immediate
- Google: About 5 minutes. In some cases, Google does not publish the changes because it decides to review them carefully. That's why updating the information might take longer. However, this should not take more than a week.
- Foursquare: Immediate
- Yelp: Immediate. Sometimes they review the information and it may take a week to post the changes.
- Bing: 1-7 days
- TripAdvisor: 1 to 7 days depending on the type of the publication. Creating a new profile it takes between 1 and 15 days.
In order to publish, please make sure:
- That all profiles are claimed.
- The credentials are added to Localistico.
- See this article to know how to add credentials in Localistico.
- Venues don't have warnings.
- This article explains how to solve warnings.
- That none of the publications have failed. If a publication fails, please make the required changes.