Request the access to the profile. If the owner doesn't reply within the defined time, you will be able to claim the profile.
Profiles are an online representation of each of your physical locations. They provide your customers with information about the location, opening hours, and available products/services. By claiming profiles, you are taking control of your company's online information. Claiming the profiles allows you to update the information (including the address and phone number) and prevents incorrect data from being circulated. By claiming profiles, you will also be able to manage reviews and have access to valuable analytics.
You may filter in Localistico the profiles that have previously been claimed by third parties :
The yellow badge indicates you that the profile has been claimed by some other user.
Once you have a list of profile that have been claimed by some other users, you can start requesting the ownerhip of the listings.
1. First, navigate to your Google My Business and open the correct location group. Click on Add location and select Add single location:
2. Type on the search bar the name of the location and select the correct option from the list:
3. You will see this message that indicates that the profile has already been claimed. Click on Request Access:
4. Fill in the request and click on Submit:
5. You will see this message that explains how many days the current owner has to reply to your request. If the owner doesn't react, you will be able to claim the profile:
6. From your email, you will be able to view your request and later on claim the profile if the owner doesn't reply. Click on View Request to find out the status:
7. If the owner rejects or approves your request, you will receive an email notification from Google:
For further information, please have a look at this article from Google.