How to filter the data I need from Metrics Tab, turn it into report and take the action?
You can find the metrics page under interactions tab on Localistico. On this page you can see how many views your location has received, in how many searches your location has appeared and how many clicks your profiles have received on the website, calls and direction -button. Please have a look at how this article to find out how Google calculates this data.
Localistico extracts this information from your Google My Business account. Having the ownership of the profile and the Google credentials added to Localistico is mandatory. If you don't know how to add the Google credentials to Localistico, please have a look at the related article.
Localistico offers you several filters so that you can obtain the information you need:
- You can filter by venue and see the customer actions related to a specific venue.
- If you have added tags to categorize and group your venues, you can filter metrics based on these tags. You can find out more information about adding tags here.
- Metrics can be filtered by a period of time as well. Use one of the fixed periods or apply a custom period. Please note that you can also compare two different periods.
How can I turn the metrics into a report?
Let's have a look at one example, our company would like to see how it's Spanish units have improved their metrics in Q1 2020 compared with Q1 2019. (It's always recommended to compare two similar periods to obtain correct data. If you compared Q12020 with Q2 2020 you may notice some changes that are related with the season, not with the actual improvements on the data and your marketing actions.)
In order to obtain this data we should:
1. filter the venues that have been assigned with the tag "Spain"
2. and select the correct periods we would like to compare and click on apply:
Localistico calculates the percentual growth of your locations' impressions, searches and actions. The total figures are also displayed next to the percentages. By clicking on each box, you may see a graphics which show the evolution of the growth and helps you to detect some peaks in the data and see when the metrics started to improve:
Based on these peaks and turn points is easy to see which actions worked and which did not work and take the action.
The metrics can be downloaded into Excel or CSV by clicking on the orange button with the arrow in the upper right corner.