This article explains how to upload photos to your venues manually.
Photos can be uploaded by clicking on the camera icon. Click on the upload more photos in order to add the photos that don't have a specific role (logo, cover, exterior, interior.)
At the moment, it is possible to upload one interior, exterior, cover and menu photo. The rest of the images must be uploaded to other photos. You can add as many other photos as you want to.
Please note the following things:
- Logo can be uploaded on the business and venue level
- Menu photo is allowed only for the restoration businesses
- Deleting a photo from Localistico doesn't delete it from the platform. This has to be done manually on the platforms. Old cover images etc will be assigned as other pictures when replaced with the new ones.
Photo size requirements are as follows:
- Size: 250×250 - 5000×5000 pix
- Weight: 10 KB - 5 MB
- Ratio of the cover picture: 16:9
Currently, our support team can assist you to upload photos in bulk for your venues if you have to upload multiple photos in various venues. Please refer to this article for more information on preparing photos for bulk import, including the name and size requirements.