Reply even faster to your reviews from Localistico by setting up automated review templates.
Replying to reviews is quick and simple with Localistico. Reviews are extracted from the platforms and can be answered from our tool by clicking on the arrow icon next to the review.
Replying to the reviews can also be automized by setting up auto reply templates to reply even faster to your clients. If you activate the automatic response function for a template, Localistico will send that template automatically to the new reviews that are extracted from the platforms. You can set the review templates under Settings > Advanced Settings > Reputation Settings:
Once the reply template has been set up, it can be edited or duplicated by clicking on the options button on the right:
How to configure automatic responses to your reviews?
Localistico allows you to set auto reply templates to reply even faster to your clients. If you activate the automatic response function for a template, Localistico will send that template automatically to the new reviews that are extracted from the platforms. Remember to set the following attributes to define when the response should be sent:
1. Sentiment: indicate if the reply is meant for a positive review so that it doesn't get sent to a negative review. We recommend having several reply templates for each sentiment to sound more human. If you have created multiple auto reply templates with the same sentiment, Localistico rotates them so that the same template doesn't get sent out for every new review. You may either use the sentiments (good, neutral or negative) or change to rating (1-5) to be more specific with your responses. If the templates is set to read rating and not sentiment, the template will only be used to reply to the reviews that come from the platforms that supports ratings, such as Google.
2. Venues: select the venues that should receive the template or should be excluded when sending the automatic reply template. You may select them one by one or by using venues tags.
3. Country: indicate the country of the location where the reviews come from. This allows you to set the review templates in the local language of the country and respond in Portuguese for the reviews coming from Portugal and in English for the reviews coming from England.
4. Content: indicate if you would like to send the review reply to the reviews that include text, photos, both or just the rating.
5. Keywords: create a list of keywords that a review must include so that the review gets responded with the template. You may also set some negative keywords to stop the review getting responded with the template. See this article for more information regarding keyword groups.
It's very common to create automated reply templates for the reviews that don't include text or photos. We recommend always replying manually to negative reviews with text.
In order to activate the automatic reply feature, please contact to email@example.com. Please note that automatic reply might not be included in your subscription plan.
How to filter review reply templates?
Review reply templates can be filtered by different criteria, such as by content (whether the template is configured as an automatic reply or not), by mood, rating, name of the template, venue, tags, keyword groups or country.